Guestbook

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Hidden Truth...............

I've been so busy watching old dramas, new dramas, Christmas came and went, that I haven't posted in here in so long. My sincerest apologies. There have been some dramas that I'm rewatching or giving second chances. I'm so caught up that I'm actually waiting for the newest series to be premiered and subbed. *sigh*

I'm so backed up on reviews, no lie....I have about 25 sitting in my saved list, that it'll take me forever to catch up. But I will eventually get it done today and/or tomorrow. So many reviews and pictures....so little time.

On a good note to all my most fait hful readers and friends, I spoke to my husband and it looks like that we'll be going to Korea sometime next year. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. I've never been out of the United States ever and I'm in the "almost 40" category. Or I will be when that time comes for us to leave.

My oldest son is excited, my youngest son is timid because he doesn't want to leave his friends (but that is the life of a military brat), and my daughter (who is only 3) could not really care.

The kids and I have already made our vacation plans once we get to Korea (station unknown at this time). We plan to visit Japan....oh hell yes! The boys want to see Hong Kong (home of Jackie Chan, you know....LOL!). And I would like to visit Taipei as well. Got to hit all the hot spots where all my favorite dramas are made. Tokyo...yes! My list is set. Akihabara and Shibuya are definites. Seoul...yes! I'm not so sure at the moment but just walking through will be good enough for me. Hehe!

Anyway, this is what is going on. Plans are being dreamt and hopefully will be fulfilled next year. *sigh*

EDIT: Husband put in for Korea. So orders haven't been decided as of yet. Keeping fingers crossed.

Hoo-ah!!!

No comments: