Guestbook

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kids (キッズ-2008)

Kids
Starring:
Teppei Koike - Asato
Hiroshi Tamaki - Takeo
Chiaki Kuriyama
Shigeru Izumiya

Asato Teppei Koike is a sensitive young man with the ability to transfer other people's wounds to his own body. His strange healing powers lead to friendship with the troubled Takeo Hiroshi Tamaki.



Woohoo! I've have been going nuts wondering when this movie was going to be subbed and released. Insane craziness for this movie. My first love being Tamaki-kun! *goosebumps* He looked so different in the most absolutely, best wonderful way! LOL! Oooooh, so HOT! I loved the scruffy look. So....mmmm....manly!

At first, I was concerned about the first 20 minutes of the movie. It was slow and nothing was really interesting. *Blah* But I held on because "my man" was in this. Oh, I knew it would get better and it was more terrific than I had hoped for.

This movie was absolutely amazing. Again, I will repeat, this being a Japanese movie, there is a hidden moral to the story. Of course.

Asato has a gift. His mother thinks it's a curse. Evil. The movie revolves around this gift but it's more about the aspects of forgiveness and friendship.

I was really scared about the ending because of Asato's gift....it could have been either/or. But the ending was sweet and suffice it to say.....hopeful. *smiles*

Kids

No comments: