Guestbook

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Soulmate

Whoa!!!!!!

Isn't this a fine speciman of Korean male? Mmm..mmm..good!

Shin Dong Wook
shin dong wookShin Dong Wook

Okay, okay. This is a review not a slobber session.

Just got done watching all episodes of Soulmate. At first, it started off really slow. I'll admist I started watching this last month, stopped, and just decided to get back into it today. Don't know why but I'm glad I did. Another weeper. Not that kind of all-out sobbing, but just one of those hopeful, last ditch cries. There had better be a Soulmate 2. If you watch this one, you'll know why. Ugh!
SOULMATE

This is about 4 guys and 4 girls. What is fate? Is there really our other half out there? Is fate made or is it predestined? Is love everlasting? Those are pretty much the questions asked throughout the episodes. By episode 8, I was finally clenched. Sucked into this terribly funny, yet heartfelt show. You find yourself routing for Dong-wuk (Shin Dong Wook) and Soo-kyung. I went crazy everytime they passed each other. Once they meet, OMG!, all you can do is hold your heart and squeeze. Damned if I wasn't sitting there melting like hot butter on a summer day for Dong Wook. Kawaii! Why is fate so cruel?

If you haven't found your soulmate, I betcha you'll be looking out there somewhere wondering if the guy you passed on the street was the one. Was he?

No comments: