Guestbook

Monday, May 12, 2008

Freeze

Freeze

Starring:
Lee Seo Jin as Baek Jung-won
Park Han Byul as Jang Chae-Yun
Son Tae Young as I-wha

This is a story involving vampires. It goes back to 350 years + when Baek Jung Won Lee Seo Jin saved the vampire I-wha Son Tae Young from being burned at the stake in his village. He fell off the cliff while they escaped and IW had to give him her blood in order to save him from dying and thus BJW was transformed into an vampire also.

In the modern day Seoul, they opened a bar. One day BJW received a letter from his former love who was dying and entrusted him to look after her daughter Jang Ji Yun Park Han Byul. BJW fell in love with this woman some 20 yrs ago but broke up without telling her the truth about himself. After her mother's funeral, JJY found a picture that her mother treasured a lot with someone looking like BJW in it and she set out to look for him. When she finally found him, she thought he was the son of her mother's long lost lover as BJW's appearance didn't change as a vampire. They start to fall in love and I-wha Son Tae Young has difficulty dealing with that. At the same time a serial killer who sucks blood from the victims is on the loose....

Okay. This drama disturbed me. First, it started out slow. Second, the story was good but I felt there were a lot of unanswered questions and no follow through. It only had five one-hour episodes so obviously the story had something missing. Third, the damn thing ended WRONG! I wasted a good 5 hours and ended up crying. Damn! Started my morning off wrong. I was so sure this was going to be a happy ending. Oh nooooooooo! I wanted tears of joy...not sorrow. Whoa is me. Whoa is me!!!!!!

Lee Seo Jin
Oppalee seo jin ...

He's cute so I put him in. I wouldn't have watched this all the way through if it hadn't been for him.

No comments: