Guestbook

Thursday, May 29, 2008

How To Keep My Love (내 남자의 로맨스, Nae namjaui romance, My Boyfriend's Romance-2004)

How To Keep My Love

Starring:
Jeong-eun Kim - Kim Hyun-joo
Sang-kyung Kim - Kim So-hoon
Yu-jin Lee - Choi Jin-shil
Seung-hyeon Oh - Eun Da-young

Hyun-Ju is a woman in her late twenties who keeps waiting for her boyfriend--So-Hun, a professional exterminator--to pop the big question. Yet he doesn't. We soon learn that he's caught between the desires of two women



Ohhhh, this is a good one. No lie! True love. *sigh*

"Beautiful women might make men swoon and other women tremble. But true love always keeps the faith." ~ So-hoon

"I triumphed over all obstacles. And I only have this to say today...I met, I loved, I conquered!" ~ Hyun-joo

I don't want to ruin the ending....but you'll love it. Period!

No comments: