Guestbook

Friday, May 9, 2008

Walk Like a Japanese Man..........

Why is it that almost every Jdrama I watch the male lead, and not always the male lead, will put his hands in his pockets and walk like he's walking down a Paris runway? Am I the only one who notices this? Matsumoto Jun comes to mind. He does it perfectly. No, he does it better than all of them. Then there is Kamenashi Kazuya, Akanishi Jin, Kimura Takuya. Maybe it's a band member thing. No, because Oguri Shun does it. Sorimachi Takashi does it. But I can't just say it's a Japanese man thing. Nope, because Rain does it. Vic Zhou does it. Jun Jin does it.

Are they trained to look cool? Trained to walk like models?

Next time you watch a Kdrama, a Jdrama, even a Tdrama.....look at the male lead. Notice the walk and tell me what you think. Is it all in my head?

No comments: