Guestbook

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Proper Way to Play With a Girl (Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata~2007)

kanojo

Starring:
Kurokawa Tomoka
Mizushima Hiro

The story is about the secret game between two childhood friends. In that game, Kurokawa is a princess and her friend Mizushima is her servant. They promised to keep on playing the game until someone finds about it.



This is a beautiful story but I felt it wasn't finished or the ending was toooooo rushed. I couldn't quite understand if he loved her or just cared as a friend for her. We do know that she loved him truly especially when she broke down in class in front of everyone and practically confessed to him. At that moment, I was like "Ahhhhhhh!" I think they should make a second special to fix the ending. I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope!

Mizushima Hiro
mizushimaMizushima Hiro

No comments: