Guestbook

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Akihabara@DEEP Movie (アキハバラ@DEEP-2006)

Akihabara@DEEPAkihabara@DEEP
Starring:
Hiroki Narimiya - Page
Yu Yamada - Akira
Shugo Oshinari - Box
YosiYosi Arakawa - Taiko
Haruma Miura - Izumu

Set in Tokyo's otaku mecca Akihabara, "Akihabara@DEEP" tells the story of five otaku who drop out of society and end up founding their own successful IT venture called Crook. But Nakagomi, president of an influential electronics company called Digital Capital, will do anything to get his hands on Crook.

Akihabara@DEEP

This movie was a dud. There was nothing that Hiroki- and Haruma-kun could do to save this movie. I was bored to tears. It took more than halfway for the movie to get decently interesting and then it ended. I really wanted to beat my head up against the wall. I should have just quit the movie and found something else. But I so desperately wanted to see this movie improve...........

I wasted two perfectly good hours to only see no more than 30 minutes of Haruma-kun. Ugh! I will say that Hiroki-kun was definitely the star of this show.

So.........I'll just post pics of the cuties. Something more interesting to look at than that boring movie.

Miura Haruma
PhotobucketMiura HarumaMiura HarumaMiura Haruma
He's half my age. It's sooooo NOT fair! *sobs uncontrollably*

Narimiya Hiroki
Narimiya HirokiNarimiya HirokiHiroki NarimiyaNarimiya Hiroki
Sorry I went a little nuts on Hiroki-kun! God, he's gorgeous!

Oshinari Shugo
Oshinari Shugo
shugo oshinariOshinari Shugo

2 comments:

Endroine said...

okay. That music player thing gets annoying ¬¬ XD you didnt watch the dorama of this? O.O Page is cute in the drama XD

Unknown said...

I do recall watching the drama. It's been so long ago. It was one of the first dramas I watched years ago.....before I started blogging my reviews. LOL!

...sorry about the music player....

LOL!