Guestbook

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) Episode 9

zettaikareshi

This is just an update on the show....I think the last episode is episode 10. Nope, it's episode 11 (Thanks to SARS fansubs!)

Why am I, the insane Asian-watching movie queen, talking about this episode? Reason is.....it tore my heart up. I sat there sobbing buckets. Don't get me wrong, I want Souchi to hook up with Riiko. I can't see a happy ending with a human and a robot. Just you can't help but love Nighto-kin and his naivete and endearing ways. *melts* To hear Riiko confess her love, and vice versa, to Souchi was heartbreaking at its best. To watch his robot self, clench his chest....knowing his heart was breaking. Could it get any worse? I don't know but I do know that if anyone read the manga...you know how this will end.

Somebody pass me the large family size Kleenex..................................

Oh and so as you know, once SARS finishes all the episodes, they will be immediately downloaded to my personal collection. God, I really love this show!!

Okay, I feel better getting that off my chest.

No comments: