Guestbook

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Boss, My Hero (マイ★ボス マイ★ヒーロー -2006)

My Boss, My Hero
Starring:
Nagase Tomoya as Sakaki Makio
Tegoshi Yuya as Sakurakoji Jun
Tanaka Koki as Manabe Kazuya
Aragaki Yui as Umemura Hikari
Murakawa Eri as Hagiwara Saki
Kikawada Masaya as Sakaki Mikio
Osugi Ren as Kuroi Teruyuki
Ichimura Masachika as Sakaki Kiichi

Class of 3A
Wakaba Ryuya as Hoshino Rikuo
Mori Ren as Yasuhara Tadashi
Adachi Osamu as Maki Shinichi
Sato Chiaki as Okumoto Yukino
Hirota Masahiro as Suwabe Yuki
Sato Takahiro as Ibuki Kazuma
Shibuya Asami as Mita Makoto
Horan Chiaki as Tendo Yukari
Iriyama Noriko as Tanaka Rumi
Ito Miki as Nishina Hiroko
Kakiuchi Ayami as Ozawa Kaori
Naka Riisa as Chiba Akane
Chen Qu as Fei Lin
Takeda Kouhei as Hiratsuka Ryusuke
Shibuya Momoko as Tsuboi Mio
Matsunaga Kanami (松永かなみ) as Yuki Akemi
Ito Kimitoshi (伊藤公俊) as Takarada Teruhisa
Honma Haruo (本間春男) as Yoshimura Hironobu
Nishino Shigeto (西野成人) as Hayasaka Masato
Nogami Saori (野上沙織) as Minowa Yuki
Shinohara Takafumi (篠原孝文) as Aoki Mamoru
Souma Yukimi (相馬有紀実) as Saotome Yui
Tanaka Yasuhiro (田中泰宏) as Sekawa Tamotsu

St. Agnes Academy Faculty
Iwaki Koichi as Minami Takayuki
Kashii Yu as Minami Yuriko
Motai Masako as Mizushima Tsubaki
Minemura Rie (峯村リエ) as Akutagawa Yoshimi
Morishita Tetsuo as Kajiyama Ryosuke
Tanaka Yoji as Kikushima Tetsuya
Nakamura Yasuhi as Ota Osamu
Ozaki Usoh (尾崎右宗) as Urushibara Hideki
Rob Anderson (ロブ・アンダーソン) as Paul

Kanto Eigekai
Murakami Fuyuki (村上冬樹) as Ji
Cho Minwa (趙珉和) as Ryu
Takashima Hiroyuki (高嶋宏行) as Tetsu
Kagami Takeomi (加賀美剛臣) as Toshi

Others
Maruyama Tomomi as Kumada Katsumi
Ishibashi Renji as Yazaki Tojuro
Follow this link for list of guests

Sakaki Makio, also known as "Tornado" is a tough 27-year-old high school drop-out. By academic standards, he's pretty dumb. His father decides to force Makio to return to high school to receive his diploma and he asks an old friend who happens to be the principal of a nearby school to admit Makio. If Makio doesn't graduate, the position of boss will be given to his younger brother, Mikio.

Furthermore, he must pose as a 17-year-old during school hours and in the presence of any classmates or teachers outside of school. If his cover is blown, it would be the end of his high school career as well as his hopes to become boss. Things start out rough and tough as Makio's violent temper is tested. As the lessons and days go by he learns there is much more to school than just tests and studying.

OMG! This is like the best drama ever! Well, comedic/drama ever! I've never laughed so damn hard in my life. Nagase Tomoya was made for the part of Sakaki Makio "Makki". I should have watched this first....way before I watched the Korean remake movies of the same name. The Korean movie version didn't do this show justice.

I laughed so hard, no lie, 'bout peed myself with tears coming out of my eyes. OMG! The pudding episodes.....a laughing masterpiece. What is so great about that damn pudding? (Actually it looked like flan to me...but I guess it's all the same.)

Yeah, this weeping willow had some moments at the end that had me boo-hooing into the back of my left hand as my right wiped tears off my face.

I'm now an official fan of the Nagase Tomoya fan club. Hear me ROAR!

Nagase Tomoya
Nagase Tomoyasakuraba yuichiroNagase TomoyaNagase TomoyaPhotobucket

Tegoshi Yuya
yuya tegoshitegoshi yuyategoshi yuya

Tanaka Koki
Koki TanakaTanaka KokiKoki Tanaka

Wakaba Ryuya
wakaba ryuyawakaba ryuya

No comments: